Botox & Dysport only 10/unit with Nicole Hill, PA-C + 15% OFF non-prescription skin care on Botox/Dysport Days!
All by appointments only!
NOTE: Offer NOT extended to any other days.
- Lake Nona: March 4 & 18
- Celebration: March 10 & 24
- Altamonte: March 12 & 26
- Lake Nona: April 1, 15 & 29
- Celebration: April 7 & 21
- Altamonte: April 9 & 23
- Lake Nona: May 13 & 27
- Celebration: May 5 & 19
- Altamonte: May 7 & 21
1. Services will be performed by our trained expert injectors
2. If you are a new patient, please download the registration form and consent forms to expedite your service.
3. Patients should also discontinue Aspirin, vitamin E or Ibuprofen/Motrin/NSAID use for at least 1 week prior to minimize bruising. Patients on any blood thinners (coumadin, Plavix, etc) are at risk for significant bleeding or bruising. These should be discontinued prior to injection but only with consent of your physician.
*New patients must fill out the registration/consent form
Established patients must fill out form if it has been over one year since last visit
If you have any questions, please contact us at 407-409-8000