Dermaplaning is a gentle medical skin treatment that is performed by gently scraping the outermost layers of the epidermis ridding it of dead skin cells, impurities and debris. Dermaplaning exfoliates and regenerates new skin cells to leave the complexion smooth, soft and vibrant. Dermaplaning is an ideal treatment when starting a new skin regimen as it increases efficacy and penetration of skin care products.
- · Removes light surface wrinkling
- · Smoothes acne scarring
- · Improves skin texture and even out skin tone
- · Helps to unblock blackheads and reduce the pores size
- · Doubles as hair removal to replace threading or shaving
- · Enhances penetration of skin care products
Will the hairs on the face grow back thicker?
No. The hair on the face is known as vellous hairs(peach fuzz). When vellous hair is cut or removed the structure of the hair does not become damaged and will not grow back thicker or darker.