At Institute of Aesthetic Surgery, we understand that skincare treatments that are tailored to your needs are the most effective. That is why we offer HydraFacial® treatments for a revitalizing treatment that specifically addresses your unique skincare needs without any post-treatment irritation or damage.
Located in Celebration and proudly serving the greater Orlando area in Central Florida, Institute of Aesthetic Surgery is led by Dr. Richard Gregory and Dr. Roxanne Sylora. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how our gentle and refreshing HydraFacial® treatments can renew your skin vibrancy and restore its smoothness and softness in just one session.
What is HydraFacial®?
This quick, 30-minute procedure can fit into any busy schedule and can be completely customized to address multiple skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Lax, loose skin
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Oily or congested skin
- Enlarged pores
- Other visible signs of aging
How Does HydraFacial® Work?
The magic behind HydraFacial® is in its advanced Vortex-Fusion® delivery system that provides even cleansing, exfoliation, and extraction to target your skin imperfections without injuring or damaging the skin surface. This creates results that you can not only feel immediately but also continue to see over time with subtle improvements.
HydraFacial® is a multi-step treatment that can consist of a combination of these individualized skin therapies:
- Vortex-Exfoliation™ to remove dead skin cells and reveal underlying healthy skin
- Vortex-Peel™, which is a mixture of both glycolic and salicylic acids to deliver all of the benefits of a peel without the post-treatment scaling
- Vortex-Extraction™ with patented, painless, vortex suction to gently cleanse pores
- Vortex-Fusion™ protects and nourishes the skin with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid
- Vortex-Boost™ is a customized serum that can specifically help address signs of aging and rebuild lost collagen
- Extend and Protect helps maintain the results of your treatment at home
Is There Any Downtime?
This is a soothing and relaxing treatment that causes no pain or harsh side effects. Your treated skin may appear slightly flushed afterward, which is common and should subside within the first 24 hours or so. This treatment requires no restrictions to your normal activities, and results can be easily maintained with a good skincare regimen, taking proper precautions in the sun, and regular treatment.
Contact Institute of Aesthetic Surgery today to schedule a consultation and find out how HydraFacial® can help smooth, soften, and revitalize your skin with customized treatment and no downtime.