At Institute of Aesthetic Surgery, we understand that skincare treatments that are tailored to your needs are the most effective. That is why we offer HydraFacial treatments for a revitalizing treatment that specifically addresses your unique skincare needs without any post-treatment irritation or damage.
Located in Celebration, Altamonte Springs and Lake Nona, and proudly serving the greater Orlando area in Central Florida, Institute of Aesthetic Surgery is led by Dr. Richard Gregory, Dr. Donovan Rosas and Dr. Roxanne Sylora. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how our gentle and refreshing HydraFacial treatments can renew your skin vibrancy and restore its smoothness and softness in just one session.
What is HydraFacial?
This quick, 30-minute procedure can fit into any busy schedule and can be completely customized to address multiple skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Lax, loose skin
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Oily or congested skin
- Enlarged pores
- Other visible signs of aging
How Does HydraFacial® Work?
The magic behind HydraFacial® is in its advanced Vortex-Fusion® delivery system that provides even cleansing, exfoliation, and extraction to target your skin imperfections without injuring or damaging the skin surface. This creates results that you can not only feel immediately but also continue to see over time with subtle improvements.
HydraFacial® is a multi-step treatment that can consist of a combination of these individualized skin therapies:
- Vortex-Exfoliation™ to remove dead skin cells and reveal underlying healthy skin
- Vortex-Peel™, which is a mixture of both glycolic and salicylic acids to deliver all of the benefits of a peel without the post-treatment scaling
- Vortex-Extraction™ with patented, painless, vortex suction to gently cleanse pores
- Vortex-Fusion™ protects and nourishes the skin with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid
- Vortex-Boost™ is a customized serum that can specifically help address signs of aging and rebuild lost collagen
- Extend and Protect helps maintain the results of your treatment at home
What HydraFacial® options do we offer?
- Signature HydraFacial® can cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin by utilizing peptides, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid for a powerful yet gentle skin rejuvenation!
- Deluxe HydraFacials® include the benefits of the Signature HydraFacial® with the addition of focusing on a certain skin imperfection. You can customize your Deluxe HydraFacial with a specialty booster to correct a specific aesthetic concern. These treatments are finished with LED light therapy for decreased signs of aging and results you will love!
- Restorative HydraFacial® can help enhance skin tone, texture, and elasticity using the cutting edge growth factors behind the CTGF™ Booster!
- Radiance HydraFacial® can illuminate the skin through the Britenol® Booster! By utilizing Alpha-Arbutin and vitamin C, this modulation can help minimize the appearance of dark spots and reveal brighter skin!
- Age-Refinement HydraFacial® uses the DermBuilder™ Booster to help turn back time on your skin! Fine lines and wrinkles are softened using special peptides to help your skin look youthful!
- Clarifying HydraFacial® extracts signs of milia for a smoother-looking exterior. Finished with blue LED light therapy to ward off bacteria associated with acne.
- Platinum HydraFacial® begins with facial lymphatic drainage to detoxify, followed by the Signature HydraFacial® to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate the skin. You may then choose a booster to remedy a certain skin irregularity that may be causing you the most unease. LED light therapy wraps up this HydraFacial® session to fade noticeable indications of aging. This is the supreme HydraFacial® experience!
Is There Any Downtime?
This is a soothing and relaxing treatment that causes no pain or harsh side effects. Your treated skin may appear slightly flushed afterward, which is common and should subside within the first 24 hours or so. This treatment requires no restrictions to your normal activities, and results can be easily maintained with a good skincare regimen, taking proper precautions in the sun, and regular treatment.
Contact Institute of Aesthetic Surgery today to schedule a consultation and find out how HydraFacial Orlando can help smooth, soften, and revitalize your skin with customized treatment and no downtime.